- The aim is that all three villages be treated equally over time.
- Maximum donation will be £750 per individual donation.
- Requests should be for an item, event or cause with a clear time scale, cost and benefit. All applications must be accompanied by a detailed quotation.
- Requests from political parties or commercial organisations are likely to be refused.
- The donation should have a definable benefit to the community or residents of the Three Villages.
- Awards will not normally cover the whole of any event or item, matching funding would be expected from the applicant. The Committee will consider whether any conditions should be attached to the donation.
- Applications must be either in writing on the official Donation Application form, or by email to the Community Representative.
- Applications must be with the Residents’ Association (RA) Secretary 10 days before the relevant Committee Meeting and itemised on the Agenda before consideration of the application.
- Retrospective applications will not be considered unless the Committee unanimously consider there are exceptional circumstances
- The Committee have discretion to consider applications from organisations outside the Three Villages, if, in their opinion, they are of sufficient benefit to the communities. Any decision has to be unanimous.
- All donations will be made on the basis that the RA will receive appropriate feedback and publicity.
- The RA will hold cash reserves to a minimum of £12,000.
- The RA must always consider whether their members will feel their money has been well spent.
- These rules will be advertised in the Magazine.
All donations will be recorded in the minutes, the Treasurer’s report and summarised for the AGM. This policy applies to any application for funding from any individual or organisation other than Byfleet Neighbourhood Forum, West Byfleet Neighbourhood Forum and Pyrford Neighbourhood Forum or their successor organisations.