- Monitoring & advice on planning issues
- Byfleet, West Byfleet & Pyrford noticeboards
- Lobbying and working with local Councils
- Supporting improvements to local services
- Donations to local community groups
- Convening Public Meetings
The Residents’ Association is open to residents in Byfleet, West Byfleet or Pyrford.
Our current membership is over 2,600 households and we have over 160 Street Representatives.
We work together to represent the views of all residents in the area to help make the neighbourhood a better place to live. The Residents Association plays a large part in dealing with problems that people raise, and in organising events.
We meet most months with local Councillors to discuss and try to solve the problems in our community.
Join today and receive the next edition of our newsletter, The Resident, which is published during January, May and September of each year.
16th October 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm - RA Committee Meeting, Cornerstone Centre, Camphill Rd, West Byfleet KT14 6EH, UK
20th November 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm - RA Committee Meeting, Cornerstone Centre, Camphill Rd, West Byfleet KT14 6EH, UK